Premier League Midweek Games 4/5 Dec

Tough game for the Dippers at the weekend with CL to follow. If we can get the win at Chelsea I think we’ll gain points on them
Even if they win at Bournemouth,if we turn over Chelsea I think that might be a huge physiological blow for them,all the waffle about not keeping an eye on opponents games is bollocks they will be praying Chelsea draw or beat us,and as I say if we win it’s devastating for them in my opinion..

th
giphy.gif

Nope !

Sounds a bit hasty with 23 games left to play ?

You don’t think they’ve had some incredible luck so far this season then ?
Add to my 2 examples the 2 stonewall penalties opposition teams (Watford and can’t remember the other?) didn’t get when it was 0-0 against Liverpool ....... and a Wolves player hand balling a ‘goal’ into our net, I think they’re lucky as fuck.
giphy.gif

We’ve said that all season. Teams are beat before they play them because of the media narrative that their front three are unstoppable

Leicester didn’t tire and neither were the media touting them as unstoppable.

We just have to keep winning because maybe they are going to keep coming.

We’ve said that all season. Teams are beat before they play them because of the media narrative that their front three are unstoppable
It's not late into the season yet though is it. They will stay with us for a while but we just have to keep on doing our thing and I think they'll start to fade.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.