Premier League or Champions League?

What do you want us to win more?

• Total voters
We don't need to choose.

We will win both this season, injuries permitting.
I think this is the right answer. With the squad, the coaches and the infrastructure we have at this Club, our expectation (not aspiration) should be that we will win every competition we enter. I see other teams sacrificing the Carabao or FA Cups in pursuit of the league or Champions League but we don’t do that.

Has any team won 4 in a row premier or the old first div titles? Because we win the league this year you can bet pep would want four in a row to make history again if no team has won four in a row!
No, never been done before in English football history.

If people here care about KDB or Haaland to win Ballon d'Or, then it's pretty obvious Champions League should always be the main focus.

If people here care about KDB or Haaland to win Ballon d'Or, then it's pretty obvious Champions League should always be the main focus.
Individual honours don’t mean anything. This is a team sport, it’s not about individuals.

All that’s for the likes of fanboys to argue with each other in Twitter comments sections about whether Messi or CRonaldo are the GOAT (I sick up in my own mouth whenever I see or hear the word ‘GOAT’… unless anyone is talking about Shaun!).

If any footballer wants individual recognition, they should have taken up tennis or boxing.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.