Premier League or Champions League?

Which do you want us to win more this season?

• Total voters
Win the lot again. Settling for a one off is tinpot
I didn’t say I was settling for anything, I want us to win every title and cup for the next 1000 years… If we don’t I’m still gonna be happy .. Simple as that …
Many Blues these days have known nothing but success, I’m not one of those and I’m happy with that also …!

Win the Community Shield
Win the Euro Super Cup
Win the FIFA World Cup
Win the EFL League Cup

Wake up on 26 February 2024 and put them all on the table at the same time with the Premier League, the FA Cup and the UCL Cup - the Football Grand Slam
The Magnificen7 Seven
Squad photo with all 7 trophies like when we won the domestic quadruple.

It is never easy but no harm in giving it another go. We probably are not getting much good fortune in the Champions League this season

Last edited:
would you take it?

breaking-bad-right.gif

CL. 4 in a row is bad for football in England. To be honest, it wouldn't be the end of the world if Manchester United won it next season....

It is never easy but no harm in giving it another go. We probably not get much good fortune in the Champions League this season
Do we ever? We got a little in the final in May....long overdue after the Liverpool, Spurs and Lyon debacles.

I think the lads will now be more relaxed in the CL from now on, especially in the latter stages. S
As for the league....if we are still in contention (within 5 points) by the end of March then it is certainly on.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.