Premier League or Champions League?

Which do you want us to win more this season?

• Total voters
Any foreign team but Madrid. I've spoken about this before but all of a sudden our press are obsessed. Can't fucking stand em.

I don't mind them personally, thought they were very good losers and hugely complimentary of our team after we tore them a new arsehole last season. I used to hate them when they had Mourinho and the cult of Cristiano but now I dislike Barca more.

I think every game is the priority to some extent. Though with the World Club thing along with more CL games in the group stage as well this year, we are going to have some issues with fixture congestion if we do well in all.

Something will have to give a little - we may see a lower points total in the league, sometimes you can get away with that. Maybe 86 points would be enough.
CL is still the old format this season. The new style group stage with more games begins in 2024-25.

Usually I’m all about the league but this time it’s a bit different.

We’ve equalled the record for consecutive league titles and we win the tie breaker to go above the rags dippers etc because we won the 3rd title in the year we did the treble. So domestically we’re the best ever.

CL wise we still have work to do but by defending that we become only the 3rd English club to win 2 on the bounce and do something the rags have never done so for me I wouldn’t mind at all if we win the CL but not the PL

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.