Premier League or Champions League?

Which do you want us to win more this season?

• Total voters
Last season, this season and every season the league is the priority.
It might have been getting out of the division, or staying in the division but ALWAYS the league is the priority.

We should really add to our total of Champion Leagues wins. That's what gets recognition worldwide (Real Madrid as prime example). After all even Stuea Bucharest have won it once and both Chelsea and Notts Forest twice (okay the last European cup). Let's hunt down the rags 3 times and then Liverpool's record

It’s taken so long to learn how to win the CL. Now we finally know what it takes I want to see us relax and play our best football in it.

The CL also drives the club forward as a whole like nothing else.

The CL just (as long as that doesn’t mean United or Liverpool win the PL)

Hmmmm difficult one!

U wot?
We're at our peak NOW so I want us to win everything NOW while we can!
Times like this don't come around too often.
So competitive leagues etc. can wait till later!
Yeah I get it ……I just hated United winning everything- it was boring, I’m glad we’re on top now but I want competition - I play football myself (in my 40’s so very badly) but I hate playing on the winning team when we’re 5-0 up……much prefer winning 2-1 - it’s so much more satisfying if the opposition play well.

I’m hopeful we continue after Pep as well, we’ve been successful with 3 managers now and I really hope we don’t get complacent like they did where Fergie was everything. Our club seems much more healthy and run in a more thoughtful and sophisticated way than they ever were - so I have hope these times aren’t our best times but just the start of MCFC being at the top.

Yeah I get it ……I just hated United winning everything- it was boring, I’m glad we’re on top now but I want competition - I play football myself (in my 40’s so very badly) but I hate playing on the winning team when we’re 5-0 up……much prefer winning 2-1 - it’s so much more satisfying if the opposition play well.

I’m hopeful we continue after Pep as well, we’ve been successful with 3 managers now and I really hope we don’t get complacent like they did where Fergie was everything. Our club seems much more healthy and run in a more thoughtful and sophisticated way than they ever were - so I have hope these times aren’t our best times but just the start of MCFC being at the top.
Successor planning will be vital. We need to ensure that we get the right guy in after Pep. I would hope that Ferran, Txiki and Omar have a couple of potential candidates in mind.

Successor planning will be vital. We need to ensure that we get the right guy in after Pep. I would hope that Ferran, Txiki and Omar have a couple of potential candidates in mind.
Hopefully Pep sticks around for a couple of decades yet to make us the most successful English side in history first maybe wishful thinking…….but I still want stiff competition all the way !

Back to back CL

Never thought I would put above the league, but it does drive the club forward and it hurts the opposition fans the most.

Just nice to see the majority of blues still see the PL as the comp we want to win. All the 'yeh yeh yeh' when I've said to non blues its the one we want most. CL was great, but the league is always the greatest challenge.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.