Premier League or Champions League?

Which do you want us to win more this season?

• Total voters
If you were offered Four in a row now would you take it?

Circumstances are as follows

Fourth Prem title in a row, Win Charity shield, super cup, Club World Cup and League Cup

Lose in round 5 of FA cup and go out in round of 16 to Madrid
I would snap your hand off for the above scenario.
Premier league and Champions league double would be the best option

Surely the penny has now dropped with you lot that the Champions League is the priority?

I think every game is the priority to some extent. Though with the World Club thing along with more CL games in the group stage as well this year, we are going to have some issues with fixture congestion if we do well in all.

Something will have to give a little - we may see a lower points total in the league, sometimes you can get away with that. Maybe 86 points would be enough.

I want us to win the Super Cup and World Club Championship or whatever it's called, as we've not won them.

4th in a row has never been done either so that's my priority for this season. I actually think we'll miss out on the league and end up winning the CL. It would be typical City to struggle to get over the line for so long then get two in a row!

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.