Premier League or Champions League?

Which do you want us to win more this season?

• Total voters
Read Pep Guardiola The Evolution by Marti Perarnau, about Pep's time at Bayern, There is a great emphasis in that book on Bayern winning 4 league titles in a row. It'd had never been done in Germany before and the whole club was set up for it. I feel we'll do the same this season. Any other trophy will be a bonus.
Myself, as in any season I want to win everything.

Never mind any of this ‘either/or’ talk… let’s win the fucking lot!

A fourth league title in a row will be the greatest achievement in English league history, a back-to-back CL win will be the best achievement in the modern European era by an English club, a septuple will be the greatest achievement ever in football.

Let’s go for the fucking lot, let’s make our (and the Rag’s) treble seem just an okay achievement!
So your answer to the hypothetical question is, No. you could have saved yourself a minute or two of your life there mate.. :-)

If you were offered Four in a row now would you take it?

Circumstances are as follows

Fourth Prem title in a row, Win Charity shield, super cup, Club World Cup and League Cup

Lose in round 5 of FA cup and go out in round of 16 to Madrid
I would snap your hand off for the above scenario.
Retaining either the league or the CL would be a major achievement and should be enough to satisfy any sane supporter.

If you were offered Four in a row now would you take it?

Circumstances are as follows

Fourth Prem title in a row, Win Charity shield, super cup, Club World Cup and League Cup

Lose in round 5 of FA cup and go out in round of 16 to Madrid
I would snap your hand off for the above scenario.
I would take that.

Being the only English club to win the title four times in a row would be incredible, plus winning the other trophies you mentioned, it would be historic.

However, i just can't see RM beating us, unless they buy Mbappe.
Losing Benzema is a huge loss for them and unless they replace him, they haven't got enough goals in their side to beat us, let alone over two legs.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.