Premier League - Shots created/conceded 2023/24 - Final numbers P1

What were the stats for your game vs Red Star btw? Watching that match it seemed like you had a shot every couple of minutes!

37 shots, 16 on target, so you were about right ;-)
Cheers. That could have been a cricket score!

I love it when City go a goal down at home when theres a lot of the game left to play, not because I'm an Arsenal fan but because it's easy money on betting exchanges to then back them for the win as the odds drift out to evens or so and 9 times out of 10 they'll come back to win.

Cheers. That could have been a cricket score!
It probably should have been by half time to be fair, but I said to my mate about 10 minutes before half time, that we'd end up conceding after missing so many chances (it was 22 in the first half - but our finishing was pretty poor, and their keeper good/lucky far too often).
I love it when City go a goal down at home when theres a lot of the game left to play, not because I'm an Arsenal fan but because it's easy money on betting exchanges to then back them for the win as the odds drift out to evens or so and 9 times out of 10 they'll come back to win.
I don't bet, but I can see the appeal, after Rodri's sending off today, I imagine it went the other way, but I grew ever more confident in our defending, I love to see our defenders defend for their lives sometimes.

We are very blessed to have such good defence and offence really, after all the years of shite I've endured, sometimes I just pinch myself it's real.

I missed updating this after the derby, but it now includes united and Bournemouth games.

Saturday was our most prolific shots at home so far, and also equal the least opposition efforts at home.

We now have the largest GD in the Premier League.

So; we have a conversion rate of 2 goals for every 13 shots. I wonder how that compares to the rest of the league. It feels low, in my opinion. We appear, at times, to be profligate when it comes to putting away chances. The game in Trafford, for example; we could have doubled the final tally. And I'm certain there's been other such games this season.

So; we have a conversion rate of 2 goals for every 13 shots. I wonder how that compares to the rest of the league. It feels low, in my opinion. We appear, at times, to be profligate when it comes to putting away chances. The game in Trafford, for example; we could have doubled the final tally. And I'm certain there's been other such games this season.
That's exactly what set me off on this subject Jim, Sheff Utd A was probably worst, or Wolves A, what surprises me more, is that we have more shots away than at home, we have played one more game though, but the ratio is still higher.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.