Premier League to restart on Wednesday June 17th

It is a piss poor example to be setting when social distancing is still being insisted upon. I know buisnesses who are putting employees through the disciplinary process if they fsil to keep to the 2 mtr rules and here we are having contact sport being played.
But businesses aren’t testIng their whole staff twice a week, and probably have staff that are more vulnerable than footballers, all under 40.

To me it feels like money and a rampant desperation by the media and league to be able to crown liverp**l as champions at any cost.

I’m not seeing as much desperation (quite rightly) to sort out promotions or relegations etc,

As someone else mentioned on here, It’ll all be called off after they win their two games required.

the whole thing is crazy, people in lockdown during a pandemic but football MUST be played, I can’t get my head around it at all.

Less likely with the testing they will get than majority of people that will be back at work in 3 weeks time not being tested. Your post suggested they were not only certain to but certain to pass it on to somebody vulnerable. Like anyone going back to work in the next month they should still be avoiding those at most risk.
They can’t not play until we get a vaccine which is the alternative.

People who are going back to work have to with social distancing unless it’s essential work.

Like you know testing is 70% accurate so a footballer testing negative could have it and now it’s contact training it can be past on.

One women in China infected the whole world so one person showing no symptoms with the test getting a negative from that individual will infect someone.

But businesses aren’t testIng their whole staff twice a week, and probably have staff that are more vulnerable than footballers, all under 40.

The trouble is many people look at what happens elsewhere and follow, just look at peoples attitude following Domonic Cummings and his trips out.

While we tend to think we are Lions led by Donkeys the truth is for the large part we are a country of Donkeys led by Donkeys.

Which at best are 70% effective...

People who are going back to work have to with social distancing unless it’s essential work.

Like you know testing is 70% accurate so a footballer testing negative could have it and now it’s contact training it can be past on.

One women in China infected the whole world so one person showing no symptoms with the test getting a negative from that individual will infect someone.

I don't know why this 70% figure has come from, but the prenetics testing kits the Premier League bought are 98.6% accurate.

And when 2 tests are run within a week, the chances of one being correct goes up to 99.986%

https://www.dailymail.co.uk/sport/s...-Premier-League-coronavirus-test-results.html

So you banking on no footballer getting the virus and passing it on?

People really need to get their heads round the fact that even if they were not playing footballers could catch the virus and pass it on. There will be people out and about all through june, all potentially catching it and passing it in, lockdown is over. They will be told where to be what to do, If football was cancelled for the season ,I am sure these young men would be circulating much more.

I don't know why this 70% figure has come from, but the prenetics testing kits the Premier League bought are 98.6% accurate.

And when 2 tests are run within a week, the chances of one being correct goes up to 99.986%

https://www.dailymail.co.uk/sport/s...-Premier-League-coronavirus-test-results.html

Where you read that? If it’s a swab up the nose that can bring back a false test depending on how far back you stick the swab or if there is enough mucous on the swab to get a test. If it’s the antibody one that only test if you have had it and recovered Fully from the virus.

Where you read that? If it’s a swab up the nose that can bring back a false test depending on how far back you stick the swab or if there is enough mucous on the swab to get a test. If it’s the antibody one that only test if you have had it and recovered Fully from the virus.

Right in the fucking article I linked?! It's not for decoration.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.