Premier league trophy presentation/parade

This as got to be the best team spirit we've ever had. Suprised Colin Bell or Tony Book didn't say anything. Mendy could be a club legend, crackers :-)

I absolutely love Mike Wedderburn. Top blue, top bloke.... but, does anyone else think he's not that good at leading these things? Far too slow, far too cringey? Lovely guy, but there's so little momentum and he properly saps the life out of things.

*retreats hastily*

ps - in general i enjoyed the whole event.

Thought what was clear more than ever was the togetherness within the entire set-up. Contrast it to previous parades where although the team spirit seemed decent at the time, it was absolutely nothing compared to this current group. They just enjoy being around each other and it’s great to see.

I absolutely love Mike Wedderburn. Top blue, top bloke.... but, does anyone else think he's not that good at leading these things? Far too slow, far too cringey? Lovely guy, but there's so little momentum and he properly saps the life out of things.

*retreats hastily*

Nope he was awful. We win the league with 100 points and his first question is “Kyle, who’s faster - you, Raheem or Leroy?” So cringey. Nobody gives a shit, we just want Walker and Stones to go mental with the fans, celebrating their first titles. We don’t want them being asked the kind of stuff you’d say to your kids.

*retreats hastily*

My thoughts excactly .
Thought it was a bit panto/cringy at times, but as my mrs keeps telling me,
i’m a miserable old fart!
*Retreats also*

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.