Premier League Years 2013/14

Watching this now, It has showed the Newcastle, united, Cardiff and Aston villa matches so far. During these game we scored 12 goals and conceded 7, but this programme has showed 2 of our goals scored and 4 against. I'm guessing the person that wrote down goals scored and goals against before were talking about goals scored in them game rather than how many got shown.

thesilvalining said:
Watching this now, It has showed the Newcastle, united, Cardiff and Aston villa matches so far. During these game we scored 12 goals and conceded 7, but this programme has showed 2 of our goals scored and 4 against. I'm guessing the person that wrote down goals scored and goals against before were talking about goals scored in them game rather than how many got shown.

Watching it myself mate piss poor coverage of City. I know a few games were on BT Sports but the 6-0 Spurz game wasn't and they couldn't show the 6 goals quick enough.

citytill1die84 said:
thesilvalining said:

Watching it myself mate piss poor coverage of City. I know a few games were on BT Sports but the 6-0 Spurz game wasn't and they couldn't show the 6 goals quick enough.

Again only 1 goal shown against Swansea.

You know that when you're the top team they're more likely to show the games you lose because they're few and far between, and a huge shock?

Don't all of these Premier League Years programmes show the champions losing games? Whenever I've watched it its always seemed to portray a roller coaster ride to the title (03/04 apart).

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.