Premier League Years 2013/14

AntonDonJuan said:
karen7 said:
AntonDonJuan said:
Just so i know, who is Blue is the opposite of blue? I take it that he is a name changer?

Young bob who used to rant and have hissy fits
Mcfcbob?!?!

I thought that annoying **** was banned for life. If not, he should be the annoying ****

What an annoying little **** he is

He is not as bad now by all accounts,a year older and wiser

Fuckinell these 2 cats have used words I've never even seen, let alone heard of...
I must say though that it's an interesting discussion, I wonder who's dad is bigger?
Eyes down ding ding round 4 on its way.

AntonDonJuan said:
karen7 said:
AntonDonJuan said:
Just so i know, who is Blue is the opposite of blue? I take it that he is a name changer?

Mcfcbob?!?!

I thought that annoying c**t was banned for life. If not, he should be the annoying c**t

What an annoying little c**t he is

he ok for 3 weeks of every 4.

karen7 said:
AntonDonJuan said:
karen7 said:
Mcfcbob?!?!

I thought that annoying c**t was banned for life. If not, he should be the annoying c**t

I've only read this thread but he is still definitely just as fucking annoying

A year older, what is he now then 14?

AntonDonJuan said:
karen7 said:
AntonDonJuan said:
Mcfcbob?!?!

I've only read this thread but he is still definitely just as fucking annoying

A year older, what is he now then 14?

lol,i missed the worst of him last time

manimanc said:
Fuckinell these 2 cats have used words I've never even seen, let alone heard of...
I must say though that it's an interesting discussion, I wonder who's dad is bigger?

I can honestly say my dad would scare seven kinds of shite out of me, if not DD, if either of us were confronted by him, down a dark alley, some time.
Then again, he has been dead for the last 13 years (God rest him). So, he'd probably scare everybody else too!
:-)

mad4city said:
manimanc said:

I can honestly say my dad would scare seven kinds of shite out of me, if not DD, if either of us were confronted by him, down a dark alley, some time.
Then again, he has been dead for the last 13 years (God rest him). So, he'd probably scare everybody else too!
:-)
got to hold my hands up and say you came across the better man in your discussion with DD.

They didn't even show vinnie lifting the trophy!!!!!!

(that last bit was made up - didn't watch it: I don't give Murdoch any of my cash)

Found an online link for those who want it.

<a class="postlink" href="http://www.footballorgin.com/2014/05/premier-league-2013-2014-season-review_13.html" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;">http://www.footballorgin.com/2014/05/pr ... ew_13.html</a>

Kippax Street 1880 said:
Found an online link for those who want it.

<a class="postlink" href="http://www.footballorgin.com/2014/05/premier-league-2013-2014-season-review_13.html" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;">http://www.footballorgin.com/2014/05/pr ... ew_13.html</a>

Cheers for the link.

Even after reading what people on here said about it I was willing to give it a go. Then I saw who was on the panel and switched it off.

3 ex dippers and a rag! I had enough of that shit last season!

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.