Premium bonds

They stopped doing cheque payouts a few years ago and now pay winnings straight into your bank account.

Another £175 this month for me.
Ok… didn’t know that, it was only whilst trying to get to grip with a relatives finances I discovered many premium bond cheque stubs..

I won diddly.
Mrs JASR £75
A very poor month

What do you guys get as a percentage of outlay?

We're about to come into a chunk of cash and if the ROI is worth it we may fire into these rather than a 'high interest' account.

We're about to come into a chunk of cash and if the ROI is worth it we may fire into these rather than a 'high interest' account.
Currently works out at about 4.4% but that is by no means guaranteed!
Also, reacts very quickly to any cuts in interest rates. Of course you could always win a large prize which would certainly increase that rate.

You can go months with nothing and then have a little run as I have. £700 in three months with a £10k holding
And there's always a chance of a prize of £10k or more. No bank will offer you that

If you do invest, stress that you want consecutive numbers

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.