Press conference - Now 5pm

This should have been handled better. The media are complete cunts but Cook should have just said he'd talk to them after about Hughes to stop them asking constantly.

I would love to windmill into those journo twats! no messing about just smash the biggoted, clueless rag tits who are simply out to get us! God they would be spitting teeth.

Roberto is class, cool as a cucumber. Reminds me a lot of Mourinho!

Prestwich_Blue said:
TimmyP said:
His English isnt 100% - he certainly means 3 and a half years.
No - he means 6 months then it's up in the air. He's out if we don't get top 4 and Jose is in.

Ok, just thought it had been previously confirmed as a 3 and a half year deal.

Press are a fuckin joke though. We should get shut of them and never let them back. Wankers.

He is deffinitly on a 6 month trail he said something along the line of: 6 months and if we win then im ok.............

not that I ever do but I am not going to buy any newspapers until they day we win something and then laugh at their brown nosing.

It's a bit disconcerting to watch on SSN, the bottom Newsline keeps saying that Hughes has been called up as cover for Ricky Ponting for the third test!!

He looks a little bit stunned.

Not exactly oozing confidence.

I was also a bit pissed off that the twat of a reporter said 'what would you say to the many unhappy man city fans'

Where??? Where are they??? show me?? sure there are a few but I would say the majority of us are happy hughes is out!

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.