press conference

mancity25 said:
What the fuck is that shit?

They've just pulled out halfway through the interview

Fucking disgrace SSN as soon as Fergie was getting slagged pulled it WANKERS!

mcfc391 said:
Dubai Blue said:
Uhoh, Hughes has turned into Twatknapp!!!!

Explain, I'm at work and can't watch.
"John Terry is a player I very much admire and respect, and have done ever since I was a player at Chelsea. Any manager would want him in their team.........................................But he is very much a Chelsea player at this time, so it would be unfair to comment further."

backagain said:
mancity25 said:

Why ask the questions in the first place, I mean come on he was hardly going to say Fergie is god was he

squirtyflower said:
Hughes says the Adebayor is not finalised and they are still working on it. Terry is a Chelsea player but we love him.....

Was that all before it was cut off?

hello said:
backagain said:
mancity25 said:

Why ask the questions in the first place, I mean come on he was hardly going to say Fergie is god was he
But it was the rag press asking the questions, and then Sky pull it because of the answers. Typical of them, don't want to be on the receiving end of fergiscum.

Best line of the conference

Reporter: "Carlos, have you been given guarantees over how many games you will play this season"

Hughes (out of camera): "Why dont you ask me !"

Well done Mark, that snippet alone was somewhat reassuring allthough Tevez answer was spot on.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.