press conference

ffs had uncle over, and coz hes a rag he wouldnt let me watch the bloody interview (ffssss) i beg someone to tell me some of the interesting quotes... plzplzplz

ussy said:
ffs had uncle over, and coz hes a rag he wouldnt let me watch the bloody interview (ffssss) i beg someone to tell me some of the interesting quotes... plzplzplz

You had HIM OVER but HE wouldnt let YOU WATCH ???

Hmmm priorities need addressing there or that P needs putting back on your username lol
;o)

my appologies to east stand lower earlier, i was being sarcastic towards the press and media and not trying to antagonise any of my fellow blues? by the way ive just transfered to east stand lower so owe you a pint if we ever meet?

ussy said:

should of told your rag uncle to do one, lol!! Or watch it, because its the start of a new era!!! CTID

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.