press conference

bluemooner_mcfc said:
he was still at BUPA in whalley range at 1pm mate..i know that as a fact and not a ITK because my mate is working there and phoned me up to tell me.

Well can you ask him if he wouldnt mind moving his car, he's blocking Tevez in.

here comes that phrase again... Typical city... Sign an amazing player then cock up the conference haha.

Pollerz said:
here comes that phrase again... Typical city... Sign an amazing player then cock up the conference haha.

Going off the last podcast I listened to, you'll probably spend more time going on about that than the actual signing and how good it is for the club!

Nixon_The_Bike_Thief said:
bluemooner_mcfc said:
he was still at BUPA in whalley range at 1pm mate..i know that as a fact and not a ITK because my mate is working there and phoned me up to tell me.

Well can you ask him if he wouldnt mind moving his car, he's blocking Tevez in.

LOL QUALITY mate LOL

Pollerz said:

I heard someone nicked the voulevents..

Brilliant, now there is an update coming up about the press conference! It will be on the breaking news strap in a minute!

Breaking News: SSN have an update about the upcoming press conference at the coms!

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.