"Press room erupted"

A smattering of "instant reactions" from journos on Twitter, starting with rag Ian Herbert from the "objective" Independent.

ianherbs ian herbert
An extraordinary injustice as balotelli pen sinks #thfc. Should not be on pitch. 3-2 #mcfc

LOL.

OllieHoltMirror Oliver Holt
Great win for City and a terrific game but feel sorry for Spurs. They deserved at least a point

OllieHoltMirror Oliver Holt
Find it hard to see how Balotelli can escape retrospective punishment for stamp on Parker. Parker very lucky not to be more badly injured

Not so bad but the instant call for Balotelli's head.

henrywinter Henry Winter
That's brutal on #thfc. Undeserved. Balotelli could have been sent off, could face FA charge tomo, gets/scores winning pen. Why always him?

Undeserved my arse.

OliverKayTimes Oliver Kay
FT: #MCFC 3 Spurs 2. Incredible 2nd half. City 2-0 up, Spurs draw level, Defoe misses great chance 91st min, Balotelli scores 95th-min pen

OliverKayTimes Oliver Kay
Whether Balotelli should have been on the pitch by then, after what looked like a stamp on Parker, is another matter

RorySmithTimes Rory Smith
Well. Bugger me with a fishfork. Balotelli wins and converts last minute penalty. #mcfc 3-2 #thfc

By chance I was watching the PL highlights and on the introduction there´s a montage of club flags being unfurled in famous national landmarks. The scums hung from the Beetham tower (strange as the building in in the COM) Spuds hung from Big Ben , Evilton from the Liver building .......you get the picture

At the end clearly as an afterthought, we got 2 City towels hanging from pylons in the middle of fookin nowhere. Oh and the scum got the swamp on as well so got 2 snippets.
It just about fookin summed it up for me

WANKERS ALL!!

bunch of cunts.

in fairness we provide those free burgers knowing they almost choke on them every time we touch the ball in an opponents half.

Fanny Fart said:
bored at work said:
....when Bale equalised. Alan Green has never heard of that happening before. If anyone needed confirmation that the media is anti-city.

This isn't what Green said. You have chosen to interpret it for your own agenda pal.

I'm sorry but that's exactly what he said. I heard it with my own ears on the way home from the match. I couldn't believe what i was hearing.

Fanny Fart said:
bored at work said:
....when Bale equalised. Alan Green has never heard of that happening before. If anyone needed confirmation that the media is anti-city.

This isn't what Green said. You have chosen to interpret it for your own agenda pal.

Not really pal, i'm not some sort of Goebbels character. This is what he said when he was commentating on the utd game

That's nothing compared to Sky 'commentator' Chris Coleman, he completely creamed himself when Bale scored. In addition he couldn't even get half the City players names correct, ie. De Silva, Julian Lescott, Botichelli and even Manseeni. Thick ****.

We've had to put up with biased co-comentators on many tv games lately... dirty Keane against United, Lawrenson/Hansen against Liverpool and, by far the most embarrassing, Wilkins against Chelsea.

There's only one way to shut these cunts up, and that's to win the league. Get in City!

Enjoy the bitterness of em, They will be forced to salute the City at the end of the season.

Very Sweet

Can i just add that Alan Grenn is a prick, self appointed voice of football, has a unhealthy obsession with the England national team considering he is Northern Irish.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.