"Press room erupted"

"Press room erupted"

bobmcfc said:
a few laxatives in the burgers would ensure the press room erupted

Do it bob ha

Where is big mals cigar in times like this. Would love to hear his view on today's game

bored at work said:
Fanny Fart said:
bored at work said:
....when Bale equalised. Alan Green has never heard of that happening before. If anyone needed confirmation that the media is anti-city.

This isn't what Green said. You have chosen to interpret it for your own agenda pal.

Not really pal, i'm not some sort of Goebbels character. This is what he said when he was commentating on the utd game

Youv'e said the press room erupted when Bale scored. What he actually said was it erupted for every goal. You've heard what you wanted to hear

carlosthejackal said:
The agenda from the national press is there for all to see. I never recall Chelsea having so much shit thrown at them when they found wealth. Got home tonight and had Spurs rent a quote Allan Mullery spouting shit about Mario, the whloe of the country saw it and it was "disgusting" was the piss ridden knobs comment. No doubt on MOTD2 tonight we will again be abused. From what i can recall today how many save did Hart have to make? but by all accounts Spurs were by far and away the best team. Turn on Talksport tonnorrow and it will be 8 to 10 hours of how wonderful spurs are. All week the media have been willing City to lose today, they will now turn their hope to lpoool beating us on Weds. In all honesty how many natinal journos have any thing good to say about us. We have played some fantastic football, scored shedloads of goals and yet all they want to portray is the negatives.

Chelsea were already established as Sky top 4. The original top 4 were always Arsenal, United, Liverpool, Chelsea (not necess in that order). So the Chavs weren't displacing anyone just shaking the top 4 up. Plus they had Mourinho who the media arselicked.

intheknow! said:
carlosthejackal said:
The agenda from the national press is there for all to see. I never recall Chelsea having so much shit thrown at them when they found wealth. Got home tonight and had Spurs rent a quote Allan Mullery spouting shit about Mario, the whloe of the country saw it and it was "disgusting" was the piss ridden knobs comment. No doubt on MOTD2 tonight we will again be abused. From what i can recall today how many save did Hart have to make? but by all accounts Spurs were by far and away the best team. Turn on Talksport tonnorrow and it will be 8 to 10 hours of how wonderful spurs are. All week the media have been willing City to lose today, they will now turn their hope to lpoool beating us on Weds. In all honesty how many natinal journos have any thing good to say about us. We have played some fantastic football, scored shedloads of goals and yet all they want to portray is the negatives.

Chelsea were already established as Sky top 4. The original top 4 were always Arsenal, United, Liverpool, Chelsea (not necess in that order). So the Chavs weren't displacing anyone just shaking the top 4 up. Plus they had Mourinho who the media arselicked.

Chelsea got in the Top 4 and were then bought out by Roman. I think they beat Liverpool at Anfield and got in the Champs Lge - that basically saved them as a club because Roman bought them because they were in the Champs Lge. I remember reading that Ken Bates went into the dressing room before the game and basically laid it down to the players that they could go bump if they didnt get champs lge football.

The 'Sky Top 4' thing was exactly what it was - manufactured by Sky. By coming into wealth Chelsea created the Top 4

Fanny Fart said:
bored at work said:
Fanny Fart said:
This isn't what Green said. You have chosen to interpret it for your own agenda pal.

Not really pal, i'm not some sort of Goebbels character. This is what he said when he was commentating on the utd game

Youv'e said the press room erupted when Bale scored. What he actually said was it erupted for every goal. You've heard what you wanted to hear

Maybe he mentioned it twice at different times then, because the exchange I heard with his co-commentator, he definitely said that when Bale scored the press box erupted. Mind you, our own eye witness says the whole claim was bollocks so I'll settle for that.

Wreckless Alec said:
Fanny Fart said:
bored at work said:

Maybe he mentioned it twice at different times then, because the exchange I heard with his co-commentator, he definitely said that when Bale scored the press box erupted. Mind you, our own eye witness says the whole claim was bollocks so I'll settle for that.

He definitely said for Bale's goal. As for eye witness, I assume now he was referring to the emirates press room.

Fuck it anyway. Everyone wanted us to fail today and we dashed their hopes in typical rag fashion.well done city

Wreckless Alec said:
Fanny Fart said:
bored at work said:

I think he was at the Emirates and was not referring to the press box at the Etihad.

give & go said:
I sit on back row in CB126 right in front of press load of bollocks all the press cheered spurs goals only voice I could hear at the time of goal was Ian cheesman when bale scored , there was a lot of muttering in appreciation when they watched the replay of bales goal.
Couldnt hear anything when city scored coz of the defining noise from blues fans, I know the press write some negative shit about us , but some great things to , great article about Richards in the Indipendent , also Henry Winter allways fair and always speaks when covering city wasnt here today.
Think they will go to town on Balo about today whatever we can ride it

No, this witness

Wreckless Alec said:
give & go said:
I sit on back row in CB126 right in front of press load of bollocks all the press cheered spurs goals only voice I could hear at the time of goal was Ian cheesman when bale scored , there was a lot of muttering in appreciation when they watched the replay of bales goal.
Couldnt hear anything when city scored coz of the defining noise from blues fans, I know the press write some negative shit about us , but some great things to , great article about Richards in the Indipendent , also Henry Winter allways fair and always speaks when covering city wasnt here today.
Think they will go to town on Balo about today whatever we can ride it

No, this witness

Get that, meant Alan green was referring to the emirates..

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.