Pressure is on Manchester City - Harry Redknapp

No pressure on City,we lose and no matter what happens elsewhere we will still be top tomorrow,but if they lose we go 8 points clear of them and they are out of the title race,pressure is on Spurs methinks.

Redknapp is under the most pressure. Must be stressful as f*** the possibility of going to prison.

Brilliant post..from believe it or not..a rag on the CAF

Redknapp is talking crap. Mark Hughes spent 200 million at City, to go from finishing 8th to finishing 9th. Mancini has spent round about 200 million and totally transformed the team. So that just proves that Redknapp is talking nonsense.
As for who is the better manager between Mancini and Redknapp, well imo Mancini is streets ahead. Mancini has been a manager for 10 years and won 10 trophies where as Redknapp has been a manager for decades and won 1 FA cup I think.
Mancini has won trophies without spending a penny at Lazio and Fiorentina. Redknapp nearly bankrupted Pompey in his quest for the FA cup.
Ask yourself this, would Redknapp be able to go over Italy and in 2 years learn the language, transform a team, win trophies and challenge for the league?? I seriously doubt it.
Redknapp is the one who has had it easy at Spurs, there has been no pressure on him at all and he has been in the english league all his life.
Redknapp might be a better wheeler dealer but as a football manager in regards to tactics etc then Mancini is head and shoulders above.

^^^^^
An intelligent and informed rag.

Well done Sir.

IanBishopsHaircut said:
Brilliant post..from believe it or not..a rag on the CAF

Redknapp is talking crap. Mark Hughes spent 200 million at City, to go from finishing 8th to finishing 9th. Mancini has spent round about 200 million and totally transformed the team. So that just proves that Redknapp is talking nonsense.
As for who is the better manager between Mancini and Redknapp, well imo Mancini is streets ahead. Mancini has been a manager for 10 years and won 10 trophies where as Redknapp has been a manager for decades and won 1 FA cup I think.
Mancini has won trophies without spending a penny at Lazio and Fiorentina. Redknapp nearly bankrupted Pompey in his quest for the FA cup.
Ask yourself this, would Redknapp be able to go over Italy and in 2 years learn the language, transform a team, win trophies and challenge for the league?? I seriously doubt it.
Redknapp is the one who has had it easy at Spurs, there has been no pressure on him at all and he has been in the english league all his life.
Redknapp might be a better wheeler dealer but as a football manager in regards to tactics etc then Mancini is head and shoulders above.
Actually that's newtonheathdave and he's all blue

Just reading that particular thread on ragcafe and I have to say, what a complete bell end WeasteDevil is. 89 thousand posts on there and he knows fuck all about football. He can't even spell Mancini. The windows of his house must be covered in drool.

There is pressure on all 20 clubs all the time.

Sides jostling for spots to meet the expectations at either end and in the middle.

Lets not kid ourselves there are a number of stakeholders at Spurs who believe they can and should win the title this season given what is going on around the clubs that in recent years have been a couple of steps ahead of them.

They are out of Europe and have a great run of winnable games in April and May.

They may not admit anything other what a great result if they finish third but those that make the decisions will feel they have under achieved if they don't win the premiership this season as they may not get a better opportunity again for sometime.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.