Pressure is on Manchester City - Harry Redknapp

Or whenever droopy gets up from his seat to the touchline, to the tune of my old man said follow the band......."don't bend down when the soap's on the ground, or you'll get a penis up yer arse."

This on another thread as well but it'd be great to chant tomorrow.....

(To the Balotelli tune)

Ooooohh Harry Redknapp,
he's a wanker, he's got a twitch,
he's in the dock tomorrow cos he doesn't pay his tax,
his face looks like a scrotum thats been made from dripping wax!

Cheadle Blue said:
i wonder if we have made a bid for one of his players in the window? seems to be a bit rattled old twitchy

There was a story on the Mirror's site before that they have taken down for some reason, which claimed we have made discreet enquiries about Bale in this window but that we'll have to pay a £150million world record fee (LOL) for him as his rumoured £50million buy-out clause doesn't exist.

love that all their players are coming out and saying they've got to go for our throats tomorrow.

Thank fuck for that. We average 4 goals a game against teams that don't park the bus.

LoveCity said:
Cheadle Blue said:
i wonder if we have made a bid for one of his players in the window? seems to be a bit rattled old twitchy

There was a story on the Mirror's site before that they have taken down for some reason, which claimed we have made discreet enquiries about Bale in this window but that we'll have to pay a £150million world record fee (LOL) for him as his rumoured £50million buy-out clause doesn't exist.
HOW MUCH? He's good, but he's not that good FFS!

AUnwin said:
This on another thread as well but it'd be great to chant tomorrow.....

(To the Balotelli tune)

Ooooohh Harry Redknapp,
he's a wanker, he's got a twitch,
he's in the dock tomorrow cos he doesn't pay his tax,
his face looks like a scrotum thats been made from dripping wax!

Ha ha , fuckin' luv it !!!!!

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.