Pressure is on Manchester City - Harry Redknapp

Lets be honest. Spurs have the chance to go level with us on points on Saturday the added pressure on them to do that will be interesting to see how they get on and if the added pressure on them to join us on top of the league. Harry can talk all the bollocks he likes same as Fergie but they have all had there chances to close the gap and have failed when we slipped up.

unexpected item said:
The two-week trial is due to begin at London’s Southwark Crown Court on January 23.
Two weeks!! There was a site on the web with copies of the bank transfers showing 'Arry's name on the accounts and the transferring party a subsidiary company of the boss, the trial should last 2 minutes!

Saying that, he get off scot free because 'e's 'Arry, the lovable wheeler dealer who always has time to speak to the press. Failing that, he'll get found guilty and just get a fine.

He has done a good job with tottenham to be fair.

daveduke67 said:
It is - he's right. It has been from the moment we started splashing the cash.

Let me know when he says something not so bleedin' obvious.
Maybe the next "bleedin'" thing about harry will be his arsehole after mr big has been mercilessly dry-bumming him.

Hahaha Redknapp says the bloody obvious that there is a lot of pressure on us to win after spending huge amounts of money - there is - and Bluemoon erupts into rage wishing him death.

What do you expect him to say! It's not like he's stirring, just stating an obvious fact. Some of you here are far too sensitive, ladies.

The twat is at it AGAIN.

"I’m proud we’ve not spent like City"
<a class="postlink" href="http://www.thesun.co.uk/sol/homepage/sport/football/4057562/Harry-Redknapp-Im-proud-weve-not-spent-like-Man-City.html" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;">http://www.thesun.co.uk/sol/homepage/sp ... -City.html</a>

My goodwill towards Spurs is quickly fading with this twat in charge. It's a shame Adebayor wasn't a free loan or I'm sure the club would consider recalling him.

Some quotes of note.

"We have not done it that way and it makes me proud."

"Spurs are not third in the Premier League because someone has walked through the door at White Hart Lane and slapped a bundle of money on my desk."

"City can pay players £200,000 a week, it's unbelievable."

"Man Utd wanted Samir Nasri but he blew them out for City. "

Mind games...
Anyway, the game against Spurs is a massive one. Winning it would be great but it is more important not to lose. They are in good form and motivated enough, because they realize that this is one-time opportunity to win the league. God knows when it will happen again. I would accept a draw and still have a 3 points lead and still depend on our own , rather then losing and giving them a share on the top,boost their confidence and give them a realistic chance for a title.
They probably have the toughest schedule until the end, but it is a huge difference for them if they enter the next games with either 3 points behind or even at No 1.
We cant give them an opportunity to have an equal chance of winning the league and enter a 3-way championship marathon.
Do not forget that we and rags are still in Europa league while Spurs are out of the euro competitions. Injuries and other shits would be disastrous

Porridge-%2528TV-series%2529-pic.jpg

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.