Pressure is on Manchester City - Harry Redknapp

I wouldn't have thought it possible for my opinion of that bollock-faced **** to sink any lower. I was wrong.

To disrespect the club that gave you a striker that you could never afford and would never be able to attract someone of his class says alot about him as a man. I hope he gets found guilty end of the month for tax evasion, even though Im not holding my breath as the FA properly will help him with the tax man. But the club should get Adebayor back to teach him a lesson

Redknapp is peaking too early here. He's bigging up Spurs and talking about "success" when it's only January. Schoolboy error and I hope mancini doesn't get involved. It isn't just about us but the other contenders and there are a lot of twists and turns left in this season yet. When Spurs, or Redknapp, have achieved something I'll start to have some respect for his opinions.

ok. let's calm down a bit yeah? who cares what him or sir pisspot or anyone else says. we knew this run of form was coming. loads of matches players missing etc. i will be happy if we scrape a win at wigan and then don't lose to spurs. just hang in there and get behind the team. we as fans are not perfect every game and we all know the atmosphere against liverpool was not good. no team whoever it is and how much money has been spent is going to be as good without probably their best 3 players. hopefully silva will be back soon and probably needed a rest anyway. as long as we are in contention come feb we will be alright.

Talk about kick a dog when it's down,every fucker is sticking the boot into City at the moment,from opposition managers,and players,to idiots in cars abusing our players.I fully expect Mancini to be aware of this,and do what other great managers have done in the past,use it to motivate the players to win football games.

scowy68 said:
Talk about kick a dog when it's down,every fucker is sticking the boot into City at the moment,from opposition managers,and players,to idiots in cars abusing our players.I fully expect Mancini to be aware of this,and do what other great managers have done in the past,use it to motivate the players to win football games.

we've got to get a siege mentality, some of the players do look like they've lost a bit of confidence and a closed camp would help. I wish RM would stop mentioning the rags in his interviews, saying they are the best or they have the great squad, he's said it too many times now, just ignore them and say nothing but yes/no in interviews please Bob.

We need a lift right now. It does feel like we are being rounded on from all angles. It would great if we could get cash deals for tevez, rsc, nedum and Wayne bridge. That would be a positive step.

Utd have managed to roger £2m out of everton for darren fucking Gibson ? I'm depressed

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.