Preston (A) | Pre-Match Thread

• Thread starter Deleted member 81382
  • Start date
Status
Not open for further replies.
It all depends on whether their manager wants to win promotion to the Premier League or not. Afterall it maybe a long way to go, but even now if they are behind on fixtures or get players injured in this cup competition, it could cost them dear in the future. We need to play a stronger team as possible, and then ring the changes when we are 4 /5 goals up, hopefully by the time we are into the 60/65min mark.

We are on six league cups so far, Dippers have the record of eight. We play to win this, like every competition and start racking up more and more trophies. It’s the attitude (as well blatant cheating) that got the raggy dolls past the dippers on league titles.

City of today has to think the same. So 2 more league cups, 14 more leagues, 7 more FA Cups and 6 European Cups to go. That’s the standard we have to set.

I bet Pep picks a strong team, he'll surprise us and we'll be worried about injuries but you play to win every game, otherwise why turn up.

This is what I'd like to see:

Bravo
Cancelo
Zinchenko
Harwood-Bellis
Garcia
Gundogan
B. Silva
Mahrez
Foden (if fit)
Jesus
Sterling

But I reckon it'll be a stronger side than that.

There is no “weak team” when it comes to Manchester City playing a lower league team, only a team that doesn’t play to their potential.

Should we finally start to practice formations with back 3 hmm every time we have played that way we dominate every game , and create a lot of chances without any weakness in defence

Bravo Cancelo Garcia Dinho(Ota) Mendy Angelino Gundogan Zinchenko Foden Jesus Sterling/Mahrez

But I think Pep will go for

Bravo Cancelo Garcia Dinho Angelino/Mendy
Foden Gundo Zin/Silva
Mahrez Jesus someone?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.