Prestwich Blue - Daily Mail article 2008

My dad's in his 80s, was there through the Mercer years and before and he'll happily tell you he's never seen anything like we've had recently, especially under Pep. Took him quite a while to accept Aguero was as good as Law had been the first time he played for us.

He's also thrilled with all the development in the area, especially the training complex that he remembers when it was factories and contaminated land. He'll say he hopes to still be around to see what the ground looks like with the latest expansion and the hotel etc.

I think the only one thinking it was better in the 60s is Colin Schindler and I can't help but wonder why he has such a problem with our owners and hope I'm wrong in my concern presumption.
I doubt that you're mistaken.

There's a common thread behind the conspiracy of hate by several so called journalists....there is one obvious identifying clue.

Dogs don't like cats,cats chase mice,jocks don't like English etc etc.

Clear ,organised and in plain sight IF you want to recognise it.

I doubt that you're mistaken.

There's a common thread behind the conspiracy of hate by several so called journalists....there is one obvious identifying clue.

Dogs don't like cats,cats chase mice,jocks don't like English etc etc.

Clear ,organised and in plain sight IF you want to recognise it.
Sweeping generalisation with the Scottish there. I can think of three or four Scottish people here who drink locally and they’re great. Always found them very modest and sociable people.

As a Welshman, I hear the same crap again and again from the English.

Sweeping generalisation with the Scottish there. I can think of three or four Scottish people here who drink locally and they’re great. Always found them very modest and sociable people.

As a Welshman, I hear the same crap again and again from the English.
Can't all be wrong then !!

-I walked in to a pub in Anglesey and everybody switched from English to Welsh
I was in a bar in Anglesey 20 years ago, & they were all speaking Welsh, but were happy to converse with me in English after I told one couple the vast majority of England couldn't give a fuck if the Welsh remained part of the union or not.

It's only the ruling elite still hankering for the return of the Empire to cement our tiny Island's place at the top table on the world stage, who're arsed about keeping people in a union when such large numbers are against it.

I was in a bar in Anglesey 20 years ago, & they were all speaking Welsh, but were happy to converse with me in English after I told one couple the vast majority of England couldn't give a fuck if the Welsh remained part of the union or not.

It's only the ruling elite still hankering for the return of the Empire to cement our tiny Island's place at the top table on the world stage, who're arsed about keeping people in a union when such large numbers are against it.
Call it Liverpool,build a fecking big wall and moat, and give em independence and the rest of us a break !!

ASAP

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.