Prestwich_Blue

thankyou for putting it in straight terms where normal people could understand thanks

By the tone of the club statement I wouldn't be surprised at all if we did
In fact I wager you a pint of £4 warm piss from one of City's matchday bars that we do
when someone explains how and where we are going to do that, I'll engage in the debate. (ie there is no obvious court or arbitration service to challenge it, no grounds to challenge it and no realistic prospects of success in doing so).

I'll add my voice to the throng, well done PB, I must admit I spend more time on Twatter nowadays, and he's held forth in there with great gusto as well, him, Rabin, and significant others who have been happy to take the fight to the oppo, regardless of their reputations. Tree-mendous job chaps, to all concerned.

*sounds of thunderous applause

Absolutely agree with the sentiments towards PB. The amount of time and energy put in over the years researching, writing and informing people about ffp and the case must have been akin to a full time job. Also, some of the abuse from from 'those' people on twitter, and fans of other teams, has been reprehensible at times. But ultimately, PB was proven right.

A beacon of light and hope for many of us in what have been somewhat complicated (and worrying!) times in our recent history!

Totally agree. I remember watching him speak on one of the Fan TV vlogs.His research and input is what I repeated to media blinded douches and they had no reply. Kudos to Colin and many other researchers.

Yep, thanks for the insight Colin. It was much welcomed, amongst the sea of misinformation that was being spread on the situation via 'social media journalists'.

Explained things in a way that was not only easy to follow but applied a logic that gave belief that things should be ok with a fair hearing (and no nasty surprises as evidence).

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.