Price of Asahi Super Dry at ground

Beer does seem to be going up at an amazing rate these last few years.

Doesn’t seem five minutes ago that I first paid £4 for a pint. Then £5. Now well over £6 is standard.

I was expecting my first £7 pint at Wembley the other week but they just managed to stay under it by one pence.

I imagine West Ham will break my duck on that front. They were charging £7.20 for Morreti today.
Paid £14 for 2 pints in a pub in chiswick today had to ask who else i was buying beer for.

It’s getting daft pricing a lot of people out. West Ham fans are currently boycotting all the food and drink kiosks.
That article is from the start of last season,august 2022 and mentions their opening home game v us .

A 500mil bottle of Proper job from Tesco’s near the ground is £1.60. If it’s a nice day I bring a plastic cup with me, buy one or two bottles of ProperJob before the match, head to the park opposite the Townley pub, and drink the Proper Job whilst sitting on the park bench like a proper down and out. :-)

A 500mil bottle of Proper job from Tesco’s near the ground is £1.60. If it’s a nice day I bring a plastic cup with me, buy one or two bottles of ProperJob before the match, head to the park opposite the Townley pub, and drink the Proper Job whilst sitting on the park bench like a proper down and out. :-)
I might join you , I'll get my cheap lager in Clayton.

Reactions: jrb

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.