Prices for the away leg in Madrid SOLD OUT.

Ja Salford Blue

Does anyone know how much Madrid charged Wolfsburg in the last round? or alternatively what they charged Juve in last years semi final?

Does anyone know how much Madrid charged Wolfsburg in the last round? or alternatively what they charged Juve in last years semi final?
Per the Real madrid website the cheapest tickets for this game for their season ticket holders are 48 euros and for non-season ticket holders the cheapest are 80 euros. Let's hope we are in the former category as we should be........

I've put the link below but in case you're not proficient in German, prices were €77 and €93.50 depending which block you were in (I think there was upper and lower from memory).

https://www.vfl-wolfsburg.de/info/aktuelles/detailseite/artikel/tickets-madrid-auswaerts-42073.html

I'd expect an increase. Just speculative but maybe €85 and €100?

Theres no details on allocation but Wolfsburg have got no fans anyway. I'd say somewhere between 3,000-4,000

Great chance of a ticket then with 12600 points providing we use condoms again on the points whores

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.