Prices for the away leg in Madrid SOLD OUT.

Drops to 9000 at 3pm which brings my mate into play so hopefully he gets one. He did say he was going to start phoning at 2.30pm. Probably got through straight away and got told to piss off until 3pm lol
Ha- I started ringing at 11:40 for a 12 opening, and was through to someone within 10 mins and told to ring back in 10 mins!! For renewal yesterday I was hanging on for an hour...

Got tickets for me and Mrs Pegasus at the 9,000 point threshold. Only two blocks showing and single seats only from what I could ascertain.

Went with Viagogo.
Price was marked up by 75% on the face value.
Bit steep, but if we get a good resullt tonight or it is on a knife-edge, don't want to be chasing around for the next few days.
Never had a problem with viagogo, to be fair.

Gutted just missed out.. If anyone has tickets for the Madrid end please let me know .. Thanks

If anyone's got a ticket for their end please let me know. I'm going Tuesday, back on Friday. I can meet anywhere

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.