Prices reduced for EVERYBODY at COMS for QF

MattRGF

Seeing as City fans were able to buy reduced tickets as cheap at £5, our Supporters Club requested that the orignal price for Hamburg tickets be also slightly reduced.

The request was granted and the price has been reduced from €24 to €14 - making a European away game as cheap as a Bundesliga away game on the terraces.

So thank you to Manchester City FC for being so approachable, taking the request on board and for knocking €10 off the original price. It might not mean much to some people, but to others it's the gesture that speaks volumes when City officials could have easily dismissed the request :-)

Here's to a great game!

Good to hear that,a nice touch,hopefully it could cement a decent relationship between the clubs.

After the great treatment in schalke i always look out for their results,i hope i'm doing the same after my hamburg trip.

Just think,pre-season tournament man city,schalke,hamburg and bremen(our 3 german victims on the road to glory:) )

I'v never enjoyed being a City fan as much as i have in the last 7 or so month's, speaks volume's of our new owners. (born in 1976 post trophy)

Numptyed said:
I'v never enjoyed being a City fan as much as i have in the last 7 or so month's, speaks volume's of our new owners. (born in 1976 post trophy)
Same here mate,born in '77, the closest i've seen us to a trophy was when after his overhead kick antics dad wanted to call me dennis,mum hated it so i'm stuart because it was close to tuert (not one word of a lie)

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.