Prices reduced for EVERYBODY at COMS for QF

Corky said:
It would be good to do an article to compare with the compulsary prices at the QF in Trafford. Not a fair comparison though as they need the money a lot more.
£40 for the last 8 asked the Rag i work with, they took the money out of his account days after beating Inter

Ticket prices less of an issue at O/T - given they have the flight from Oslo or Dublin to pay for - an extra £60 quid to get in is irrelevant.

Probably different prices for different stands, 8 to 11 times as much.

Away fans get to pay £5 more there too for all matches as they are not members (funny that isn't it?), so probably pay £45 fir the £40 ones.

Numptyed said:
Corky said:
It would be good to do an article to compare with the compulsary prices at the QF in Trafford. Not a fair comparison though as they need the money a lot more.
£40 for the last 8 asked the Rag i work with, they took the money out of his account days after beating Inter
Fucking priceless that shower.Do you know what,i know some lads who've been going there for 20-25 years and they have never been as low with their club as they are now.

sdm said:
Numptyed said:
Corky said:
Fucking priceless that shower.Do you know what,i know some lads who've been going there for 20-25 years and they have never been as low with their club as they are now.
He's the same, won't buy a program or food at the ground even replica kits!

Nice gesture, so thanks to MCFC for the prices.

just wanna point out, that beside the gesture there might be some necessity for reduced prices for hamburg fans according to UEFA regulations:
"Unless the associations or clubs concerned agree otherwise, the price of tickets
for supporters of the visiting team must not exceed the price paid for tickets of a
comparable category that are sold to supporters of the home team."

cheeseburger said:

just wanna point out, that beside the gesture there might be some necessity for reduced prices for hamburg fans according to UEFA regulations:
"Unless the associations or clubs concerned agree otherwise, the price of tickets
for supporters of the visiting team must not exceed the price paid for tickets of a

Do you know any hamburg message boards mate?

cheeseburger said:

Not really because some City fans could end up paying £20
So City could legaly sell them to Hamburg fans for the same price.

harry the plumber said:
Not really because some City fans could end up paying £20
So City could legaly sell them to Hamburg fans for the same price.
Right, but they certainly wouldn't end up at 20.
If its that easy, you can add another salesday at the end with £100 and ripoff the guests...

anyway, its fine how it is - for fans of both sides. thanks again for that.

lets hope that there isnt an army of pricks making the money of a lifetime at the black market.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.