Prices reduced for EVERYBODY at COMS for QF

Just goes to show we are ruining football with gestures like this. Come on Daily Mirror print this....

sdm said:
Numptyed said:
I'v never enjoyed being a City fan as much as i have in the last 7 or so month's, speaks volume's of our new owners. (born in 1976 post trophy)
Same here mate,born in '77, the closest i've seen us to a trophy was when after his overhead kick antics dad wanted to call me dennis,mum hated it so i'm stuart because it was close to tuert (not one word of a lie)
Ha har quality, it could be worse i once worked with a kid called Acer.

Numptyed said:
sdm said:
Numptyed said:
I'v never enjoyed being a City fan as much as i have in the last 7 or so month's, speaks volume's of our new owners. (born in 1976 post trophy)
Same here mate,born in '77, the closest i've seen us to a trophy was when after his overhead kick antics dad wanted to call me dennis,mum hated it so i'm stuart because it was close to tuert (not one word of a lie)
Ha har quality, it could be worse i once worked with a kid called Acer.
Before my girl was born,if it was a boy asa was my contribution to the name game,cool as fuck and very rare to boot.

€7 for seaon ticket holders and €14 for other fans?

It said today it would be £5 and £10 for Hamburger fans on the BBC website.

Corky said:
€7 for seaon ticket holders and €14 for other fans?

It said today it would be £5 and £10 for Hamburger fans on the BBC website.

Said the same in today's evening news

It said Hamburg season ticket holders would get theirs for £5, and the non-season ticket holders would get them for £10

It would be good to do an article to compare with the compulsary prices at the QF in Trafford. Not a fair comparison though as they need the money a lot more.

Corky said:
It would be good to do an article to compare with the compulsary prices at the QF in Trafford. Not a fair comparison though as they need the money a lot more.

£55 DD as soon as the draw was made!

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.