Prime Aguero or present Haaland

Aguero. Played in an inferior side than we have now in his peak years and when he was less troubled by injuries. In ten years with us I think he only played 30 games or more in half those seasons. A fully fit and prime Aguero is almost untouchable. IF he'd stayed fit and was the same age as Haaland last year I believe he gets an obscene amount of goals.

Whilst impressive numbers Haaland's walked into a team that had already won the title in 4 out the past 5 seasons. I think any top drawer goalscorer would return daft numbers. I'm sure Kane would have got a bucket-load for us but Haaland has age on his side.

Aguero could never offer you a full season of goals because of injuries,
But you got plenty when fit 20/30 goals a season

Haaland's first full season 52 goals was mainly injury-free, But this season picked up an injury and is still the top goal scorer at the moment and will be back very soon

Haaland is the future
Aguero is the club's record goal-scorer

Boy how can you decide

Prime Aguero.

The fact we're not refering to Haaland as "prime Haaland" shows just how scary his talent could potentially be.

And on the day we see Prime Haaland, it'll be Prime Haaland every time.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.