Prime Aguero or present Haaland

While over at the caff.

A prime Gary Birtles or a present Rasmus Hojlund?

Sergio up front.
Ederson in midfield.
Yaya as attacking centerback.
Haaland as fly keeper.

As good as Haaland is I think prime Aguero in the current team would score tons. Both are awesome.

Aguero at present but Haaland can usurp him. Kun 93:20 is one of the most important goals we’ve ever scored.

I’d favour Haaland eventually if he continues to be exceptional because he’s so unique but different teams set out in different ways.

It is not all about scoring goals , being involved in play and making your own chances rather than relying on service is equally as important

You’re not wrong, but you’re also not 100% correct

The OP’s question refers to ‘in your team’. So who is the best is probably determined by who is in your team.

As an example, if I gave you a striker who gets you 45 in the PL, but single digit assists and results in your next 3 goal scorers getting between 5-10, OR, a striker that gets you 22 (half as many), provides 15+ assists and your next 3 goal scorers get 10-15, what’s the best striker for your team ?

Conclusion > The OP’s question is fukin stupid and doesn’t provide enough information to answer

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.