Prime Aguero or present Haaland

If Erling does it for another 5 or 6 years then maybe, but Sergio now definitely. The power in those runs was just incredible.

I'd love to have seen them play together! Aguero wins for me, purely because of the fact he could create a goal from nothing. He could dribble around players and score from anywhere. Haaland is clearly scoring at a better rate currently, but if I watched a collection of their goals I'd be enjoying Aguero's more.

It is quite simple.. Sergio is a legend.. frankly a term used very loosely on this site at times...He is undoubtedly a legend.. then we look at different teams, different styles of play..last season I saw some goals Erling scored and just knew that Sergio was too small to slot some of those home...So Sergio first, but if Erling stays and continues as he has done so far, I think he possibly could be better. Early doors.

Last edited:

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.