Prince Edward what's the point.

It’s must be like one big fucking swingers party in there. Small wonder Phil the Greek was still driving at 96.

We live in a world where reality stars become billionaires by projecting their vacuous lives onto the public with sex tapes failed relationships and general gossip. Prince Ted is the last thing to get worked up about, at least he tried to join the marines.

We live in a world where reality stars become billionaires by projecting their vacuous lives onto the public with sex tapes failed relationships and general gossip. Prince Ted is the last thing to get worked up about, at least he tried to join the marines.

Not quite. Super Ted committed himself to the Royal Marines in a deal in their agreeing to fund his Cambridge Uni tuition fees. He fucked off after 12 weeks.

Our numbers remain few but non shall pass this hallowed eve brave Edward of house Windsor ... Hold the line stay with me !
We'll see the sun come up again and we will climb higher than we have ever been as we have a fire that burns greatly from within and are stronger than the haters will ever know.

3byHoJ2.jpg

Be without fear in the face of your enemies.
Be brave and upright that god may love thee
Speak the truth always even though it leads to your death
Safeguard the helpless and do no wrong:

............ That is your oath .............

Camilla needs her cocoa Bob don't keep her up she needs her beauty sleep

Have you been drinking again Mr Nellie because you just cut and pasted twice.Its fine if you have because you can just edit one of them out.I have been drinking with my Cheltenham winnings but only in a responsible fashion.

Have you been drinking again Mr Nellie because you just cut and pasted twice.Its fine if you have because you can just edit one of them out.I have been drinking with my Cheltenham winnings but only in a responsible fashion.
Fair play hope you had a substantial result on the horses those bookies deserve a hiding

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.