Prince Harry

This is the trouble with mobile phones and the internet - nothings private any more.

Drop your pants at a party and some twat takes photos of you and it's all over the globe before you can say 'Jack Flash'.

BoyBlue_1985 said:
Why Always Ste said:
Were the photo leaks really a random event, or organised?

Just seems to me the whole PR machine involved with this guy is designed to have more of a connection to the average young male in our society.

Yea, we wll think he's cool, up the royal family, yea wooohooo.

Na, doesn't go with me, all staged bullshit.

Fuck the monarchy.

Fucking YAWN

LOL

Don't get the hate. if I was in his situation and had his lifestyle I'd do exactly the same and maybe more. I'm sure we all would. Or is this part of the bluemoon jealousy that I'm miss understanding. Fair play to him

dannybcity said:
PRINCE-HARRY-NAZI.jpg

He's a prick.

He was at a fancy dress party. If I went to one dressed as Gary Glitter it wouldn't mean I wanted to fuck kids.

Royal family are a bunch of fucking freeloaders, fuck the fucking load of them....

stony said:
dannybcity said:
PRINCE-HARRY-NAZI.jpg

He's a prick.

He was at a fancy dress party. If I went to one dressed as Gary Glitter it wouldn't mean I wanted to fuck kids.

Fancy dress? Oh, I thought he was just showing his support for his great great Uncle Edward (the nazi sympathiser who abdicated). He comes from German stock, after all.

What I don't understand about Harry, is I thought he was in the Army, yet he's at the Olympics, now Vegas etc etc etc. Do regular soldiers get all this time off?

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.