Prince (popstar) dead R.I.P

Shit.

Amazing musician; just one of the great talents. Some of his songs rank right up there with my absolute favourites.

Another one that I have perform live is now dead. Very sad.

Shocking to hear that someone relatively young (by modern day standards anyway) and so healthy looking should suddenly pass away. A true innovator, never afraid to try something different. Condolences to his family and his army of fans, on here and in general.

A classic of it's time.

Phenomenally talented singer/songwriter, guitarist & showman.

Like many others I had the immense pleasure to see him live at Maine Road back in 1992 and had an absolutely fantastic time.

I guess I'm now reaching the age where the icons of my life's timeline, along with family members, are sadly dropping like flies .... do wish sometimes I could turn back the clocks to relive some of those great times we shared!! Another has sadly joined today and, as reported in one of the daily papers, this year has seen more key obituaries than ever.

Thank you for the show Prince .... it was a pleasure & an honour to have seen you perform! RIP

Clocked him at the venue formally known as G-Mex when he was in squiggle mode, played hardly any of his back cat and totally ripped the place apart, one of the best axe men ever to roam the stage, it's a terrible year for losing my musical heroes

Clocked him at the venue formally known as G-Mex when he was in squiggle mode, played hardly any of his back cat and totally ripped the place apart, one of the best axe men ever to roam the stage, it's a terrible year for losing my musical heroes

I was there myself, the one and only time i got to see him. Awesome performance even though it wasn't his hits.

I remember him being pissed off with the crowd in Cork for singing Ole Ole Ole during his concer (a World Cup summer). We were pissing ourselves at his reaction. Didn't understand Irish people at all. There was no disrespect meant but he thought there was I think. RIP in any case.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.