Prince (popstar) dead R.I.P

I had one and the strongest pain relief they gave me was co-codamol. I was on a morphine drip for a couple of days immediately after the op but they were very stingy with the dosage. Just been told the right one needs doing again. Hopefully it won't be as bad as the first time.
Really sorry to hear about that. I thought those things were supposed to last for 20 years.

Really sorry to hear about that. I thought those things were supposed to last for 20 years.

No need to be mate, I always knew I'd need to get them done again at some point. I was told 10-15 if I respected them or 5 years if I went back to work. It's at least 15 years since they did them so it's about right. Just glad I'm not having both done at the same time again. It's supposed to be easier these days too, the consultant actually laughed when he saw my scars. Apparently they don't need to make such a mess now and the incision is a lot smaller.

I had one and the strongest pain relief they gave me was co-codamol. I was on a morphine drip for a couple of days immediately after the op but they were very stingy with the dosage. Just been told the right one needs doing again. Hopefully it won't be as bad as the first time.
Sorry to hear that, Stony. Is it down to years of driving hgv's in high heeled boots?

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.