Priti Vacant has a plan, a deal with migrants plan.

Legal certainty.

How does sending people to Rwanda make people in boats safer. We know they will take the chance anyway.

Perhaps we could shoot a few on the beach and it might deter others.

Method of transport has very little to do with a refugee's legitimacy as an asylum seeker. Sending people of various different ethnicities (including Syrian Arabs) to a country where up to a million people were killed in an ethnic conflict less than 30 years ago doesn't seem like a well thought out plan.
It's well thought out, alright. But it's Tory thinking.

It’s appalling to send people who risked there lives crossing the channel in a dingy, back to Rwanda. This country was built on immigration from the Irish crossing the sea to flee famine or .these people seeking a better life, most of the people who object to immigration are probably descended from immigrant’s, do your family history no one is true English exceptI probably the aristocracy

I’m happy Prince Charles has spoken and let it be known he disapproves the government are snapping at decisions (it’s racist to pick on these people making it difficult for them to apply for asylum
The aristocracy is mostly French.

Takeaways from this front page?

1/ The people who run the paper best not cross with the Royals - Charles holds more sway with the public than the editor of the Sunday Express ( whoever that may be ) by virtue of the fact of recognition
2/ If those coming across in boats are finding it so easy isn't that where this clueless mob would be best off concentrating?
3/ The £1bn cost of putting people up is being fixed by employing a scheme that costs......errrrm......£1.4bn

So Tory era Johnson

Are they now lying about people being "processed" in Rwanda? I thought the deal was that Rwanda would (whether they wanted it or not) give them asylum in Rwanda.

Those to be "processed" will be taken forcibly on planes, handcuffed, won't they?

Effectively, the UK government will be trafficking people.

Are they now lying about people being "processed" in Rwanda? I thought the deal was that Rwanda would (whether they wanted it or not) give them asylum in Rwanda.

Those to be "processed" will be taken forcibly on planes, handcuffed, won't they?

Effectively, the UK government will be trafficking people.
Pretty much

What is even more staggering to me, than such a fucking horrific plan, is that Priti Patel's family moved over to the UK from Uganda in the 60s. They wouldn't have met the skilled worker tests as they ran newsagents. I might write to her and propose a deportation process for those who have come to this island over the past 100 years and had no skillset. But then it would be an empty bit of rock.

How can you have such a mentality when your family have benefitted from previous immigration rules. It shows just how much of a **** she is.

What is even more staggering to me, than such a fucking horrific plan, is that Priti Patel's family moved over to the UK from Uganda in the 60s. They wouldn't have met the skilled worker tests as they ran newsagents. I might write to her and propose a deportation process for those who have come to this island over the past 100 years and had no skillset. But then it would be an empty bit of rock.

How can you have such a mentality when your family have benefitted from previous immigration rules. It shows just how much of a **** she is.
Throw in Zahawi who is a refugee from Iraq, of Kurdish descent, then you know the world’s fucked up.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.