Priti Vacant has a plan, a deal with migrants plan.

The whole policy/plan is disgusting.

What a pathetic man.

Lefty Lawyers?

Is this how low we have now sunk as a nation that a quasi fascist government not getting its own way thinks about the rule of law being applied with due process?

We are in dangerous territory with thinking like that.

Fascism doesn't arrive with uniforms and jack boots bursting in, it creeps in through the back door.

Last edited:
I’m still trying my best to see this as a positive - I know that’s a no go

But what if … in 1 years time … channel crossings have fallen dramatically in numbers because migrants don’t wish to be deported to Rwanda?

I’m not saying we should turn are backs on migrants who wish to come to the UK and we absolutely should do all we can to make it fair across Europe

But the less people crossing the channel in dangerous water in dinghy’s is surely the aim here

But what if … in 1 years time … channel crossings have fallen dramatically in numbers because migrants don’t wish to be deported to Rwanda?

I’m not saying we should turn are backs on migrants who wish to come to the UK and we absolutely should do all we can to make it fair across Europe

But the less people crossing the channel in dangerous water in dinghy’s is surely the aim here
The aim of our new asylum application centre in Calais is to cut the number of people crossing the Channel in dinghys.

Oh wait...

What if in a year it has'nt does the UK start accepting all who come and stop the deportations?

It will not act as a deterrent and will do little to stop the flow of migrants, a flow that will only increase northwards in the coming decades as war in Ukraine and climate change increase food poverty in Africa. It’s but a sop for those on the right.

There’s also the irony that England has an employment deficit and is turning to the four corners of the globe to attract food pickers and processors- not the high-skilled people spoken of in 2016- so people will continue to cross because they know they will easily find employment, especially when there is such a black economy.

If it doesn't reduce the numbers then its failed and it adds to another long list of Tory fu*k ups

Costly f..kups. If risking your life crossing the channel doesn’t deter someone then sending them to Rwanda won’t.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.