Priti Vacant has a plan, a deal with migrants plan.

What can she do Kaz?
The immigrants arrived by illegal means , the Ukranian’s are arriving via proper immigration channels. She can’t just let them wander around the country till their migration status has been settled. Nothing to do with their skin tone.
But she shouldn’t send them to Rwanda.
Give them the same legal routes that the ukranians have , some have family so let them stay after the same checks , they are not criminals until proven that they are , we are supposed to be a civilised country , every part of our industies are crying out for immigrants that all left or were sent out of the country due to brexit and it is everything to do with the tories playing to their racist voters

Give them the same legal routes that the ukranians have , some have family so let them stay after the same checks , they are not criminals until proven that they are , we are supposed to be a civilised country , every part of our industies are crying out for immigrants that all left or were sent out of the country due to brexit and it is everything to do with the tories playing to their racist voters
Not every body who voted Brexit are racist Kaz.
Most people want a controlled immigration policy like Australia or America. The French need to get a grip of this on their shores because the criminal gangs are operating from France.

Most people want a controlled immigration policy like Australia or America. The French need to get a grip of this on their shores because the criminal gangs are operating from France.

I'd like a policy based upon reality, legality, morality and compassion which is adequately funded and staffed - however that only comes from a sensible government not a fucking creche like we have now

Kaz didn't say that.

Two separate things. Brexit has lost us people willing to do stuff Brits won't (and other key roles). The racists like being tough on immigrants.

You might think there's a connection. I couldn't possibly comment.

Kaz didn't say that.

Two separate things. Brexit has lost us people willing to do stuff Brits won't (and other key roles). The racists like being tough on immigrants.

You might think there's a connection. I couldn't possibly comment.
I do think there is a connection with Brexit and racism but not everybody who voted Brexit is a racist. Please comment if you think differently.

I do think there is a connection with Brexit and racism but not everybody who voted Brexit is a racist. Please comment if you think differently.
I think that Brexit was a difficult subject to get a thorough understanding of, both the thoughtful 'for' and 'against' voters couldn't perceive all eventualities. Unfortunately, with a split vote those 'for' won it with votes from those who could see no further than black faces and had no desire to hurt their heads with anything complicated.

Rwanda plan hitting hard 254 yesterday

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.