Priti Vacant has a plan, a deal with migrants plan.

I dont think me or you have the power to stop it but by having the thread on a main thread where more people are involved and lots of opinions are posted rather than a to and fro between us on a thread where nobody will see it would be a start. Who is going to look now on a thread about Priti Patel.
Hello..

So it needs to be stopped, but you don’t have an opinion as to how?

It’ll be on the Braverman thread soon if she becomes Home Secretary.

That’s because she will be the one leading how we deal with it.
If you go back to the original post I asked what prople thought. You will note I did not post an opinion rather I was asking what people thought thus sparking discussion. On a main thread this would have happened not on a Priti Patel thread that over the 14 months since it started has averaged just over 4 posts a day and I suspect after the initial flurry Braverman's will be the same. So probably a good place to hide a thread not wanted. Now rather than continue with this to and froing between us, something I find boring on any thread when just two people are involved, I think it would be better if you took it to PMs.
So it needs to be stopped, but you don’t have an opinion as to how?

It’ll be on the Braverman thread soon if she becomes Home Secretary.

That’s because she will be the one leading how we deal with it.

If you go back to the original post I asked what prople thought. You will note I did not post an opinion rather I was asking what people thought thus sparking discussion. On a main thread this would have happened not on a Priti Patel thread that over the 14 months since it started has averaged just over 4 posts a day and I suspect after the initial flurry Braverman's will be the same. So probably a good place to hide a thread not wanted. Now rather than continue with this to and froing between us, something I find boring on any thread when just two people are involved, I think it would be better if you took it to PMs.
Lol ok. Hope you can find peace with the decision to move it here.

There’s not much left to be said on the issue should you go back through this thread.

I’m trying to understand that reply, but failing. Sorry.
Well if you make life easier for people then naturally more people will make an application. If that application fails it doesn't mean they will give up, they may well get on a boat and risk their lives anyhow.

It seems controlling borders and having a figure that is acceptable isn't workable. Current world events seem to determine immigration levels rather than any thought out plan or policy. The only way to try and limit it is by costly obstacles.

A daft yank tried to sell a wall whereas the reality is holding your hands up and saying what the hell can you do.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.