Priti Vacant has a plan, a deal with migrants plan.

Like Trump she'll have taken a few confidential papers for her real job as an Israeli spy.

They were already made known in here.

Hence the switch.

Do you have an opinion to share?
Yes I do. The link between the crossings and organised crime, murder, modern slavery, human trafficking, robbery, innocent children and desperate adults being allowed to set sail in completely unsuitable dingies from the beaches of France and Belgium deserves to be seen in a main thread not moved to a sub thread under a now departed home secretary, a thread that will be locked shortly anyway. Forums are about opinions, everybody's.

Yes I do. The link between the crossings and organised crime, murder, modern slavery, human trafficking, robbery, innocent children and desperate adults being allowed to set sail in completely unsuitable dingies from the beaches of France and Belgium deserves to be seen in a main thread not moved to a sub thread under a now departed home secretary, a thread that will be locked shortly anyway. Forums are about opinions, everybody's.
Excellent.

How do you think it can be stopped?

Excellent.

How do you think it can be stopped?
I dont think me or you have the power to stop it but by having the thread on a main thread where more people are involved and lots of opinions are posted rather than a to and fro between us on a thread where nobody will see it would be a start. Who is going to look now on a thread about Priti Patel.

I dont think me or you have the power to stop it but by having the thread on a main thread where more people are involved and lots of opinions are posted rather than a to and fro between us on a thread where nobody will see it would be a start. Who is going to look now on a thread now about Priti Patel.
So it needs to be stopped, but you don’t have an opinion as to how?

It’ll be on the Braverman thread soon if she becomes Home Secretary.

That’s because she will be the one leading how we deal with it.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.