Private messages about selling derby tickets

johnbmcr said:
shaunthegoat said:
Yeah, I've had two. One with 0 posts, the other with a respectable 1.

What did they want?

Neither of them told me a specific price, both of them wanted to know how much I was willing to pay. One of them is the same as glennwg is mentioning. No mention of face value, though.

de niro said:
glennwg said:
i have been taunted by a fan claiming he is a city fan selling at face value as well.

onecityticket@gmail.com is his email.

do beware of him.

Why?

"More than my life is worth to cheat Blue Moon Rules as the Aussies say better be hung for a sheep than an lamb so to you £600."

"Thanks for the feedback will l use it to improve our service to ladies bois

luv you tannies m8 chicks with d**ks(censored it) xxx

BTW this message has a virus attached it will f**k you over and you'll never find it

bye for now"

This was what i have gotten from him. all i wanted was just a ticket :(

Jc3065 said:
mcfcmatt said:
squirtyflower said:
If it breaks the site rules then accept also the punishment

Yeh totally,like I said I know that. Just observing that he got offered a decent/ish price compared to some of the prices that are going around.
yeh true but the moderators have to be carefull to i offered a ticket on here yesterday and got banned, ric put me back on when i told him it went for face value elsewhere, i now have a second which Mikeyc has first dibs on tomorrow he may have not had that chance if ric hadnt been accepting of my reasoning

A word of warning

I used to know a tout called Mikey (black guy from Moss Side, he'll be 40+ now, 6ft tall, chubby) who was a major tout back in the Maine Rd days. Also used to sell concert tickets at the arena.

I'm not saying this guy is him but if he meets the above description it's a fair bet that your face value ticket will be sold on within minutes for daft money.

Santiago Street . said:
Jc3065 said:
mcfcmatt said:
Yeh totally,like I said I know that. Just observing that he got offered a decent/ish price compared to some of the prices that are going around.
yeh true but the moderators have to be carefull to i offered a ticket on here yesterday and got banned, ric put me back on when i told him it went for face value elsewhere, i now have a second which Mikeyc has first dibs on tomorrow he may have not had that chance if ric hadnt been accepting of my reasoning

A word of warning

I used to know a tout called Mikey (black guy from Moss Side, he'll be 40+ now, 6ft tall, chubby) who was a major tout back in the Maine Rd days. Also used to sell concert tickets at the arena.

I'm not saying this guy is him but if he meets the above description it's a fair bet that your face value ticket will be sold on within minutes for daft money.

a guy like the one you describe bowls up outside the Uni academy buying flogging/ tickets at gigs he's pretty reasonable and friendly with a city steward who works on security maybe he is a reformed man?

de niro said:
glennwg said:
i have been taunted by a fan claiming he is a city fan selling at face value as well.

onecityticket@gmail.com is his email.

do beware of him.

Why?
just tried the email came back no such address

Delivery to the following recipient failed permanently:

onecityticket@gmail.com

Technical details of permanent failure:
Google tried to deliver your message, but it was rejected by the recipient domain. We recommend contacting the other email provider for further information about the cause of this error. The error that the other server returned was: 550 550-5.1.1 The email account that you tried to reach does not exist. Please try
550-5.1.1 double-checking the recipient's email address for typos or
550-5.1.1 unnecessary spaces. Learn more at
550 5.1.1 <a class="postlink" href="http://support.google.com/mail/bin/answer.py?answer=6596" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;">http://support.google.com/mail/bin/answ ... nswer=6596</a> o60si9921744weq.139 (state 14).

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.