Private plates

There was a bloke in the 80s in Radcliffe who had a Jaguar XJS 3.6. His reg plate was XJS 36 and he put a fixing bolt in between the 3 and 6. The plate was probably worth more than the car. There was also another guy who had the plate BIMBO. Forget the car (might have been another Jag) but it was always parked outside the Royal Oak on Water Street.
BIMBO is now on a Pink Range Rover I saw it the other week.

Remember in the 80’s a fella who lived not to far from me,had an Jaguar XJS reg was JAG V12 ..edit actually not sure now if it was a XJS but was definitely a Jaguar ..

Not my pic, managed to find it online but I saw this one parked on drive in Hillingdon on Saturday.

golden-png.950362

A simple 1k fine there for not having the correct spacing

I took a pic of one a few years ago but could never figure out how to post it (no idea where it is now).
It said I LUV JO
It was at a time when we had Jo and he was shit.

I have MAN CITY, but that’s easier in the States than most places, and doesn’t cost a fraction of what vanity plates cost in the UK.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.