I've got you and you've got me, so

Reach for 39,000 posts
Climb every mountain higher
Reach for 39,000 posts
Follow your hearts desire
Reach for 39,000 posts
And when that rainbow's shining over you
That's when your dreams will all come true

I wouldn't count on a left winger to tell me it was raining. I'd go outside and check. Wankers the fucking lot of em

You think most people are better than you?

I'm surprised you're up and about mate. I thought you'd be at the doctor's today (private, obviously) having your badly-torn rectum sewn back up after the severe dry bumming administered to you by our Californian friend.

I'm surprised you're up and about mate. I thought you'd be at the doctor's today (private, obviously) having your badly-torn rectum sewn back up after the severe dry bumming administered to you by our Californian friend.

You may have thought that but I didn't.

He's a yank who's never been to a game and wants to feel part of City by wearing a replica kit so tried to deride me having a post count that's fairly high (but not even in the top 5 on blue moon)

But it does show your lack of point that you make mention of it on another thread, in another forum no less. Does it mean you haven't got much to say on here?

How's austerity working for you?

You may have thought that but I didn't.

He's a yank who's never been to a game and wants to feel part of City by wearing a replica kit so tried to deride me having a post count that's fairly high (but not even in the top 5 on blue moon)

But it does show your lack of point that you make mention of it on another thread, in another forum no less. Does it mean you haven't got much to say on here?

How's austerity working for you?

It means it's more fun to prod than to succumb to your desire for arguement by twisting what people say.

It means it's more fun to prod than to succumb to your desire for arguement by twisting what people say.
I asked a simple enough question

Even you, with your limited intellect should have been able to understand it.

I asked a simple enough question

Even you, with your limited intellect should have been able to understand it.

You asked a question based on something that wasn't there.

Anyway, my washing machine appears to be finally working properly, so my baby sitting washing machine duties are over and I is off.

Good comic, although its not always the way.
Many people of all backgrounds take different routes.
I can think of a few well off people I know who were forced to work shit pay jobs, never handed anything on a plate because their parents didn't want to raise them in a spoilt way.

Whereas myself thinking back, my parents are very working class, skint a lot over the years, house repossessions many times.... Yet I was spoilt like fucking Richie Rich.
Shit education mind :)

I've met many working class people who have delusions of grandeur, thinking they are rich driving a VW to their 2 bed semi, looking down on me driving to my mothers terraced house in my old Citroen.

Come on hurry up asteroid, fucking wipe us off this planet.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.