Probably a million threads on this but....

Out of all the billions of people in the world, why would you give a job as a commentator to some **** with a lisp?

No matter what any one thinks of Mancini, Balotelli etc they will never ever be forgotten, I don't think this will ever be bettered in Premiership history, the teams involved in the title, the last few seconds of an awesome see-saw season, as many have said if you saw this in a Hollywood film you would call bullshit, but to witness it either on TV or even better in the stadium was one of those moments in your life as a football fan no matter what team will remember it, like Tyler said " I swear you'll never see anything like this again".
In fact that image of Aguero tearing his shirt off should be immortalised in a statue outside the stadium, because it will be part of City Folklore.

markbmcfc said:
I really don't care!

http://www.mcfc.co.uk/citytv/Features/2013/June/Games-that-shook-the-Etihad-City-v-QPR-2012

Just watched this again, thirty mins long, and I'm smiling like a gimp with tears in my eyes.

Get yourself a beer, send the missus to fucking Asda or something, and watch.

lost a very dear City mate 2 days ago, this is just the sort of comment he would have made! So glad that after 54 years he actually got to witness this moment. Tears rolling down my face ...

This moment well never grow old and i have the goal commentary as my Ringtone and every time my phone rings i get goose bumps.

Privileged to be a Blue and lets hope many more years of success<br /><br />-- Fri Jun 14, 2013 10:21 am --<br /><br />
the goats backside said:
Inter Me Nan said:
THE greatest day of my life bar none.

(-;

Other than the birth of my 2 children (But don't tell the missus) Both QPR & Gillingham are the only 2 times I have cried with such happiness

Best days of my life

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.