Probably a million threads on this but....

Blue Maverick said:
In fact that image of Aguero tearing his shirt off should be immortalised in a statue outside the stadium, because it will be part of City Folklore.

Great shout mate, that would look awesome in City Square.

Snivelling like a kid who's spilt his sherbet lemon dip dab....AGAIN!!!

Can't underestimate how important that pass was from Mario, we definitely missed him last season

BlueSpike said:
Blue Maverick said:
In fact that image of Aguero tearing his shirt off should be immortalised in a statue outside the stadium, because it will be part of City Folklore.

Great shout mate, that would look awesome in City Square.

Snivelling like a kid who's spilt his sherbet lemon dip dab....AGAIN!!!

Can't underestimate how important that pass was from Mario, we definitely missed him last season
-

Thanks for that - couldn't believe how emotional I became - tears even
What a magic 34 minutes in that vid.

Videos like this will never get old. I will never get tired of watching Balotelli slot the ball to Aguero, Aguero bursting the net, the fans going absolutely mental, and Aguero running off swinging his shirt round over his head. The feeling that we experienced when he scored that goal will never ever be felt by any other football fan.

I still get teary eyed when I watch it. I still sit there and say to myself 'I was there' and I still can't believe what I saw that day. Never have I seen so many grown men cry as I did that day, even lads my age were in tears, I was one of them. A day that I will never forget, no matter how pissed I was.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.