Problem on Vista

bluemoon05

It keep coming popping up sayin the appled mobile device helper isn't working every 20 seconds. Is there anywhere you can change the settings or turn this off?

ctr alt delete.
task manager
processes
then click on the data field called user (this will sort the processes out)
right now you need to look for whatever your user name is, then find the name of he application that is doing this ( you may need to check what the names with a google search are as they may not be simple)
once you find the right process close it.

i may not have phased this simply, so apologises if this makes little sense.

Nah its not like that mate

I can close the program manually but it just pops up again five seconds later, the same things happen if I end task on the task manager.

I want to be able to shut down the Windows Vista program, any idea what that's called?

bluemoon05 said:

I can close the program manually but it just pops up again five seconds later, the same things happen if I end task on the task manager.

I want to be able to shut down the Windows Vista program, any idea what that's called?

I solved all my Vista problems by deleting the fucking thing from my laptop and putting XP on.

try
run
type in services.msc

find it on there and double click it. then where it says start up type set it to manual or disable also where it says service status select stop.

hth

stony said:
bluemoon05 said:

I solved all my Vista problems by deleting the fucking thing from my laptop and putting XP on.

Well said stony, Maybe its me but i don't like Vista at all, quiet happy sticking with XP seems to do the job just as well if not better,

Luckily bluemoon05, there's an easy solution to this. Simply open your CD/DVD drive, insert a copy of Windows XP, and run the installer. Vista is fucking awful.

atbmcfc said:
try
run
type in services.msc

find it on there and double click it. then where it says start up type set it to manual or disable also where it says service status select stop.

hth

Any idea what the exact program is called that does this shite?

Ponka said:
Try this its great....fixmywindoze.com

macpc.jpg

Ric said:
Luckily bluemoon05, there's an easy solution to this. Simply open your CD/DVD drive, insert a copy of Windows XP, and run the installer. Vista is fucking awful.

I've got vista on my new laptop and not had a problem with it... yet!

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.